The Tri/Mon V.II by Micro Trap Corporation is an instrument for measuring and recording very small pressure differences. The unit was designed specifically for Trimon-V-IIpositive or negative pressure systems in hospitals, laboratories, clean rooms, HVAC systems and environmental work sites. It provides instantaneous readings of the differential between the air pressure inside a contained space and the pressure outside.
Differential pressure is sensed by a capacitance type transducer with +/- 1% accuracy and is converted to an electrical signal for display by the LCD digital display panel with a resolution to 0.001 inch water gauge (0.249 Pa). The pressure reading is simultaneously recorded on a flash drive and a printer if so equipped. The user can program the date and time, pressure alarm threshold limits and the time interval between readings on the touch sensitive color display module. There are just three screens which provide intuitive formats for setting these parameters.
- Differential Pressure Range: +/- .025 inch WC
- Overpressure protection to 100 psi
- Hi/Lo alarm set points adjustable
- Factory set points:
- Hi alarm -0.020 in WC
- Lo alarm -0.050 in WC
- Color display module-touch sensitive
- Alarm acknowledge button to silence alarm
- 90Db Alarm sounds when set points exceeded
- Printout and record rate: 7 user selectable rates
- Printer: thermal with 2-1/4” thermal paper
- Data display: all primary settings on first screen
- Paper out warning alarm
- USB 2.0 port for 8Gb flash drive
- Pressure port with 10 feet of tubing
- Full system operation-with or without printer
- Internal full system check and zero setting on start up.
- System message screen displays any faults
- Optional user port for remote alarm and digital dialer
- Optional UPS for back-up power supply
- Power requirements: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 amps
- Dimensions: 9” long x 7” wide x 6” deep
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Rugged black polyethylene case
- Auto zero on start-up
- Large color display
- Simple touch pad access to functions
- Password protected to prevent tampering
- Records up to 8 Gb of data on removable flash drive
- Thermal Printer delete option
- Operating temperature 32 degrees f to 120 degrees f.
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Multiple data recording set points
- Simple start up: turn on and load paper